Over 15 years ago, Prince William County established a community channel that runs 24 hours a day and provides news and updates about what is happening in the local government. Programming focuses on educating the public to include:
- County business matters
- Department and agency programs
- Services the County offers
- Parks, historic properties and recreational activities available throughout the County
- Public safety awareness
- Important, timely news, e.g. COVID-19, etc.
- Board of County Supervisor meetings
The Board of County Supervisors typically meets on various Tuesdays each month. The meetings are broadcast live at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Rebroadcasts of the meetings air from Wednesday to Friday at 7:30 p.m. nightly and Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m. Live streams and recordings of the meetings are also available on the Board of County Supervisors web page
on the County website.
To learn what is happening across Prince William County, Comcast subscribers are invited to tune in on channel 23, and Verizon customers can use channel 37. For more news and information involving Prince William County, log onto www.pwcgov.org