Fingerprinting is performed at the Prince William County Police Department's Licensing Section at 8406 Kao Circle in Manassas (Euclid Business Center). Fingerprinting services are available ONLY to Prince William County residents and those seeking employment in Prince William County.
Hours for basic fingerprinting services are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. by appointment only. NEW: To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, follow the appropriate link below for the date range you wish to be fingerprinted. Once on the relevant page, select the appointment you wish to schedule, click "submit" and sign up at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
- Fingerprinting services (March 1, 2021, to March 5, 2021)
- Fingerprinting services (March 8, 2021, to March 12, 2021)
- Fingrprinting services (March 15, 2021, to March 19, 2021)
- Fingerprinting services (March 22, 2021, to March 26 2021)
- Fingerprinting services (March 29, 2021, to April 2, 2021)
The cost for fingerprinting services is $5 cash or credit/debit cards (American Express, MasterCard and Visa ONLY) for the first two (2) cards. Additional cards are $5 each cash or credit/debit cards (American Express, MasterCard and Visa ONLY).
- Fingerprinting is not available for immigration purposes. If you need that service, please click on this link to locate the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services location nearest you.
For more information contact the Licensing Section at 703-792-4183.