It is important to find out in which Zoning district your property lies because different districts have different allowable uses and regulations.
Before any zoning approval is processed, the zoning district must be verified.
Follow the instructions below to find the Zoning District on County Mapper.
2. Click on the Quick Search drop down bar.
3. Enter GPIN, Address or Owner and click Submit.
4. Click on the Layers drop down bar.
5. Click on the Land Development button and select Zoning.
6. The zoning district is overlaid on the parcel.
How Do I Find Proffers?
Using County Mapper, follow the instructions to find any associated Proffers to the site.