The Complete List of Historic Properties
The Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism's Historic Preservation Division takes care of many special places. New properties to come under our care are in the works, including Woodlawn, Possum Nose, another section of the Kings Highway, 40 more acres at Bristoe Station and restoration to two of our homes, Bushy Park and Barnes.
Please come visit or call us for a tour! We offer seasonal programs and special events at all the locations throughout the year. Be sure to check out our calendar.
Open Daily for Self
Station Battlefield Heritage Park, 10707 General Kirkland Drive, Bristow,
Kings Highway Heritage Park, 2114 Rippon Boulevard, Woodbridge, VA 22191
Trade Center Monument, 1 County Complex Court, Prince William, VA 22192
Open by Appointment
- Barnes House Historic Site, 5049 Waterway Dr., Montclair, VA
- Cockpit Point Battlefield Heritage Park, Woodbridge, VA
School, 10516 Godwin Drive, Manassas, VA
Manassas Courthouse, 9248 Lee Avenue, Manassas, VA
Ordinary, 17674 Main Street, Dumfries, VA
Daily Guided Tours - Closed for the Season
Tours run from May through October (Thursday through Monday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) Grounds open sunrise to sunset daily.
- Rippon Lodge Historic Site, 15520 Blackburn Road, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Ben Lomond Historic Site, 10321 Sudley Manor Road, Manassas, VA 20109
- Brentsville Courthouse Historic Centre, 12229 Bristow Road, Bristow, VA 20136
For more information, to reserve a date or to make arrangements to tour these facilities, call 703-792-4754 or email HistoricPreservation@pwcgov.org.