Sharron Baucom Dale City Recreation Center
14300 Minnieville Road
Dale City, VA
Classes, Days, Times||
|3-K (M-TH, 8:45a-11:45a)||$372/month|
|3-K (M-TH, 12:45p-3:15p)||$334/month|
|Pre-K (M-TH, 12:45p-3:15p)||$334/month|
|Pre-K (M-F, 8:45a-11:45a)||$439/month|
|Pre-K (M/W/F, 9:15a-12:15p)||$285/month|
- $45 registration fee to be paid along with the first month tuition. The child will then be enrolled in each subsequent month with just the monthly fee left due on the household. Each month the parent needs to pay their monthly fee 7 days before the class starts. A $15 late fee if after the first and cancellation after the 5th if not paid.
- Preschoolers will need to bring a water bottle each day.
- Our student to staff ratio is 2:8.
- All Preschoolers need to be potty trained.
- Our state-licensed Preschool prides itself on providing a quality program that emphasizes learning through play, in a safe and nurturing environment. Our Preschool provides thoughtfully planned experiences and opportunities, which stimulate learning in all developmental areas: social, emotional, physical, and cognitive.
- Children must meet entrance age requirements by September 30, 2020. Copies of a current Physical Exam, Immunization Record, and Child Verification (Birth Certificate or other documents must be verified by staff) the first day of class.
- Preschool staff are required to follow the VA Department of Social Services Phase 3 Guidelines for Licensed Preschool programs.
To complete your child registration, you will need to:
Make any payments related to the programs you have chosen.
Create an account with e-PACT. You will receive a link to e-PACT after registering.
Complete and/or upload the necessary forms associated with the program you registered.
Continue to make changes, as needed, to your family's account.
If you need assistance during the online registration process, please email email@example.com
. Support will be available from
9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
EXPOSURE REDUCTION POLICIES
Other policies and procedures we’re implementing to reduce the risk of coronavirus exposure include, but may not be limited to:
- Children with existing health conditions or compromised immune systems should not attend.
Groups will be smaller with a lower total number of participants and a higher staff-to-child ratio. Drop-off and pick-up procedures will be adjusted.
Intermingling between groups will be minimized and when possible participants will not share communal supplies or toys.
All activities will be structured to minimize contact between participants and social distancing will be continuously encouraged.
Participants will spend more time engaged in play outside during appropriate weather conditions.
We will have hand sanitizer stations and strictly enforced designated hand-washing times.
Staff members are required to wear face coverings indoors and anytime 6ft distancing cannot occur when outdoors.
Additional cleaning and sanitation practices will be implemented.
Temperature checks for children and verbal health checks with the parent/guardian will be conducted daily in the morning and again mid-day. We will also do temperature check at dismissal that a supervisor will sign off on.
If a child develops symptoms associated with COVID-19, they will be isolated, and they will have to be picked up.
There will be a strict 48-hour sick policy. If a child has a fever, they cannot return until they are 48 hours fever free without the aid of medicine.
Failure to comply with COVID-19 protocols can result in dismissal from the program.
The way we operate may continue to change throughout the year as the Commonwealth and our local public health officials offer additional guidance.
During the initial registration process, you will compete a child information form, giving basic contact information along with the program you would like to register for. After registering for your desired program, you will be sent a link to access the ePACT system. Through this link you will be able to upload and complete forms including necessary medical information, emergency contacts and any special needs your child may have.
ePACT is a system that is designed to create efficiencies for both customers and staff in maintaining confidential information in a secure and safe manner. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators who have been assigned privileges.
Through ePACT, you will be able to create your own accounts, upload and complete the required forms giving DPRT the necessary information for your child(ren). You will continue to have easy access to this system to update your account as needed.
For our administrators, this system will allow quick access to pertinent participant information, decrease the need for paper copies making our programs more "green" and give administrators a variety of ways to communicate with you regarding program updates, alerts and requests for information.