Sign In

Trending Searches: Job OpportunitiesParks | Library

Fire Marshal's Office
Hazardous Use Permit Information
Hazardous Use Permit Information 
A Hazardous Use Permit is required for all hazardous events. Hazardous events include but are not limited to the following:
  • Open burning: agricultural bonfire or pit
  • Blasting
  • Explosive material handling or storage
  • Flammable or combustible material use dispensing storage handling or self-service dispensing. This includes but is not limited to diesel fuel gasoline kerosene LPG etc.
  • Fireworks display retail or wholesale sales
When in doubt whether or not a permit is required it is highly recommended that you contact the Fire Marshal's Office 5 County Complex Court, Suite 160, Prince William, Virginia 22192 or by telephone at 703-792-6360.
To obtain an Hazardous Use Permit submit a completed Hazardous Use Permit Application to the Fire Marshal's Office.
Prince William County
Department of Fire and Rescue
Fire Marshal's Office
5 County Complex Court Suite 160
Prince William VA 22192
Phone: 703-792-6360
Fax: 703-792-6492


You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.