Sign In

Trending Searches: Job OpportunitiesParks | Library

Building Development Division
Dispute with Building Contractors


The Building Development Division does not have authority to resolve disputes between customers and contractors. We issue permits, review plans, and conduct inspections to ensure the contractor works within code requirements. If you are dissatisfied with a contractor because of his bill completion, schedule performance, or the final appearance of your project, you will need to seek assistance through the state or an attorney.


You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.