On February 3rd, 2019, the Prince William County Fire Marshal's Office was called to investigate a vehicle fire that was involved in a crash and abandoned at the intersection of Grayson Road and Matthews Drive in Woodbridge. The joint investigation, with the Prince William County Police, involved additional charges related to a stolen vehicle, reckless driving, and a crash. Through the investigation of the vehicle fire, the origin and cause was determined to be arson. During the course of this investigation, and with the help of the community, a suspect was developed. The suspect, Mr. Victor Manuel Argueta-Murillo, was interviewed and subsequently confessed his involvement. Mr. Argueta-Murillo was arrested and charged for his role in the vehicle fire with subsequent charges placed by Prince William County Police.
Arrested on February 3rd:
Victor Manuel ARGUETA-MURILLO, 31, of 14200 block of Mt. Pleasant Drive in Woodbridge.
- §18.2-81 Burning Personal Property < $500. (Class 4 Felony)
- §18.2-137 Destruction of Private Property >$1000. (Class 6 Felony)
- §18.2-102 Unlawful Use of an Automobile (PD)
- §46.2-852 Reckless Driving (PD)
- §46.2-300 Driving Without a License (PD)
- §46.2-896 Hit and Run (PD)
Court Date: 4/15/2019 | Bond: Held without Bond