The Honorable Jeanine Lawson
Jeanine Lawson was first elected as the Brentsville District Supervisor in a special election on Dec. 23, 2014. She has lived in the Brentsville District for over 20 years with her husband, Dan, and their children, Catherine, a Liberty University senior and Luke, who attends a PWC school. They attend Grace Life Community Church in Bristow. As an Iowa native, Supervisor Lawson is still often moved by the beautiful scenery and historical landscape of Prince William County.
Supervisor Lawson currently serves on:
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission, Board of Commissioners
- Virginia Railway Express-Executive and Operations Boards
- Innovation Owner's Association Board of Directors, Chairman
- VACO- Executive and Environmental and Agriculture Steering Committees
- Agricultural and Forest District Advisory Committee, Board of County Supervisor's Governing Body Representative
Education: BA, Political Science, University of Northern Iowa
Supervisor Lawson has been a long-time community advocate in Prince William County. She has held several elected leadership positions within the Republican Party. Additionally, she is a former Bridlewood HOA Board Member and a supporter of the Family Foundation and Prince William County Conservation Alliance. In her spare time, she enjoys sports and spending time with her friends and family, including their three dogs.