Keep your Browser up to date.
Maintaining the most current browser version will ensure all event features will be enabled. Here are some links to the most common browsers if you need to update.
Recommended Browsers and Screen Resolutions
The Prince William County website is optimized for Internet Explorer 7.0+, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox 3.6+.
The site is best viewed with 1024 x 768 resolution.
To change your screen resolution, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Start menu button.
- Select Settings and choose Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel window, choose Display.
- From Display Properties, select the Settings tab.
- On the Screen area control slide, move the marker until the 1024 by 768 pixels is displayed.
- Click OK.
- Click OK on the next window that appears to resize your desktop.