Financial Assessment & Forms
What is the state of your financial health? Get a free and confidential checkup to determine your cash flow, net worth and debt load.
- the starting point of effective money management. Find our where the money goes, plan for significant life changes, learn to deal with debt and credit and develop a spending plan to manage your money. Meet one-on-one with a counselor to identify where your money goes and determine your cash flow, net worth and debt ratios. Given your goals, the counselor can provide information to help you manage your money and meet those goals. Continued counseling is available if needed.
Long Term Counseling
- available after the Financial Assessment. You may choose to work with a counselor for a few months to develop and implement a plan to meet your financial goals. This may include a review of your credit report or development of a plan to save for goals or pay down debt. To get your free annual credit report with no score go to www.annualcreditreport.com
To request a Financial Assessment:
Download the Assessment Forms
and the Instructions
. Give yourself one to two weeks to gather the data and complete the forms before the appointment.
- Appointments are typically arranged for Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- To make the appointment, call 703-792-4765. You may request the Assessment Forms and the Instructions be delivered to you by U.S. mail.
- If you require an appointment for a day or evening other than Thursday night send an e-mail with your request or call 703-792-4765 to leave a message.
- We will contact you to verify that your appointment has been scheduled and provide you with instructions on how to verify that you will attend your appointment.
Please note: If Prince William County closes government buildings due to inclement weather or other reason, appointments are automatically canceled.
Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a workshop meeting or event please discuss your accommodation needs with Virginia Cooperative Extension 703-792-6287/TDD PC 1-800-828-1120) at least five working days prior to the event.