Financial Education: Are you...
- Thinking about buying a home?
- Looking for ways to manage your money more effectively?
- Want to know better ways to save for vacations, college, or retirement?
- Ready to manage your credit instead of it managing you?
- Struggling with monthly payments and need to build budgeting skills?
- Preparing for major life changes, growing family, college, retirement?
- Looking to reduce your debt and improve your credit?
- Considering a home equity/consolidation loan to pay off debts?
If you answered yes, we can help!
At Virginia Cooperative Extension, we offer educational workshops, resources and individual counseling to help you manage your personal finances and plan for your financial future. Certified Housing Counselors and Master Financial Education Volunteers will help you create a spending plan, manage your credit, reduce your debt, prepare for homeownership, or build reserves to achieve financial stability. Classes now enrolling, view calendar!
Class Locations: Directions to County buildings, click here or call 703-792-5800.
7987 Ashton Avenue
Manassas, VA 20109
DR. A.J. FERLAZZO BUILDING
15941 Donald Curtis Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Email questions to email@example.com or call 703-792-6287.
Follow us on Twitter for class updates and financial resource information @FinEdVCE
Virginia Cooperative Extension
Financial Education & Housing Counseling Program
8033 Ashton Ave. Suite 105
Manassas, VA 20109
REMINDER: IF PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SCHOOLS CLOSE EARLY OR ARE CLOSED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, OR PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY GOVERNMENT CLOSES BUILDINGS FOR ANY REASON, OUR WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES WILL BE CANCELLED. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE AND CONTACT US TO RESCHEDULE.
VCE Prince William staff does not report to any credit bureau, or sell or endorse any product or service. VCE Prince William staff respects every client's right to privacy and confidentiality. Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a workshop or meeting please discuss your accommodation needs at least five days prior to the event with Virginia Cooperative Extension 703-792-6287/TDD PC 1-800-828-1120.