Financial Education & Housing Counseling Program: Are you....
- Thinking about buying a home?
- Looking for ways to manage your money more effectively?
- Unable to save, regardless of how much money you make?
- Obtaining cash advances from your credit cards?
- Struggling with your rent or mortgage payments?
- Anticipating a major life change-marriage, birth, etc.?
- Considering a home equity/consolidation loan to pay off debts?
At Virginia Cooperative Extension, we offer educational workshops, resources and individual counseling to help you manage your personal finances and plan for your financial future. Staff and trained volunteers can help you create a spending plan, manage your credit, prepare for homeownership, reduce your debt, and build reserves to achieve financial stability.
Reminder: If Prince William County Schools close early or are closed due to inclement weather, or Prince William County government closes buildings for any reason, our workshops and classes will be cancelled. Please check our website and contact us to reschedule.
- Financial Education Workshops and Seminars
- Financial Assessment Clinic
- Individual Long-Term Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Post-Purchase Counseling
- Rental Workshops and Counseling
If you have a desire to guide people on the path to financial stability, become a Volunteer Personal Finance Educator. Extensive training is provided twice a year in personal finances, communication and interview techniques, and presentation skills. Opportunities are available in individual counseling and group education. Email email@example.com for more information.
Virginia Cooperative Extension
Financial Education & Housing Counseling Program
8033 Ashton Ave. Suite 105
Manassas, VA 20109
VCE Prince William is a HUD approved Local Housing Counseling Agency and works in partnership with the Prince William County Office of Housing and Community Development and the Virginia Housing Development Authority. VCE Prince William staff does not report to any credit bureau, or sell or endorse any product or service. VCE Prince William staff respects every client’s right to privacy and confidentiality. Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a workshop or meeting please discuss your accommodation needs at least five days prior to the event with Virginia Cooperative Extension 703-792-6287/TDD PC 1-800-828-1120.