What is the state of your financial health? Meet with a financial counselor to get a free, confidential financial checkup to determine your net worth, cash flow and debt-to-income ratio. Take the first step toward effective money management. Find out where your money goes, plan for significant life changes, create a spending plan, manage your credit and learn how to reduce debt. Develop an action plan to achieve your financial goals.
How to schedule an appointment for a Financial Assessment:
- Download the Assessment Forms and the
- Call 703-792-4765 to request an appointment. Give yourself one to two weeks to gather the data and complete the forms prior to your appointment. If you are unavailable on Thursday evenings, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-792-4765 to make alternate arrangements.
- For directions to County buildings, click here or call 703-792-5800.
- For a free credit report, you can go to www.annualcreditreport.com once per year. Your credit score will not be included with the free report.
- You will be contacted with a reminder of the date and time of your assessment.
Please be considerate of the staff and volunteers and arrive a few minutes early. There may be paperwork to complete. If you find you cannot attend, please call 703-792-4765 to cancel/reschedule. Thank you.
Long-Term Counseling is available if you decide you need assistance with your goals.
Financial and Education Program
8033 Ashton Ave. Suite 105
Manassas VA 20109
Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the
Americans with Disabilities Act.
If you are a person with a
disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a
workshop or meeting please discuss your accommodation needs at least five days
prior to the event with Virginia Cooperative Extension