Financial Assessment: What is the state of your financial health? Meet with a financial counselor to get a free, confidential financial checkup to determine your net worth, cash flow and debt-to-income ratio. Take the first step toward effective money management. Find out where your money goes, plan for significant life changes, create a spending plan, manage your credit and learn how to reduce debt. Develop an action plan to achieve your financial goals.
To schedule an appointment for a Financial Assessment
- Download the Assessment Forms and the Instructions. Give yourself one to two weeks to gather the data and complete the forms prior to your appointment.
- Call 703-792-4765 to request an appointment. Remember to ask that the forms and instructions be provided to you.
- If you are unavailable on Thursday evenings, email email@example.com or call 703-792-4765 to make alternate arrangements.
- For directions to County buildings, click here or call 703-792-5800
- For a free credit report, you can go to www.annualcreditreport.com once per year. Your credit score will not be included with the free report.
- You will be contacted with a reminder of the date and time of your assessment.
Long-Term Counseling is available if you decide you need assistance with your goals.
Please note: If Prince William County closes government buildings due to inclement weather or any other reason, scheduled workshops and appointments are canceled.
Virginia Cooperative Extension
Financial and Education Program
8033 Ashton Ave. Suite 105
Manassas VA 20109
Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a workshop or meeting please discuss your accommodation needs at least five days prior to the event with Virginia Cooperative Extension 703-792-6289/TDD PC 1-800-828-1120