If you have indicated that you are paying by credit card, in order to ensure the security of your personal information we will contact you at the Daytime Phone number entered above to collect your card number, expiration date and security code. You may also call us at your convenience at 703-792-7018, extension 2 to provide the information.
If you are paying by check, please ensure to include Conference attendee’s name(s) in the Memo and mail to Neighborhood Services at:
Prince William County,
Neighborhood Services Division,
5 County Complex Court, Suite 280,
Woodbridge VA 22192.
*Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions vs. Local Ordinances
- Paul M. Lynch, Division Chief, PWC Neighborhood Services
*Understanding Ticks ~ Prevalence in PWC and How to Landscape to Prevent Contact
- Tim McGonegal, Branch Chief, PWC Mosquito & Forest Pest Management
*Who Owns the Road?~ The Legal Effects & Documentation of Pipe Stems, Shared Driveways, Public Roads, Private Roads, Easements
- Heather R. Steele, Esq., Compton & Duling, L.C.
~ Lauren E. Gallo, Esq., Compton & Duling, L.C.
*Communicating in Your Neighborhood ~ Effective Ways to Reach the People in Your Community
- Jason D. Grant, Communications Director, PWC Office of Executive Management
- Nicole P. Brown, Assistant Director of Communications, PWC Office of Executive Management