Rippon Lodge Luncheons and Picnics
Are you looking for an awesome setting for your next gathering?
Host a luncheon or picnic for your group of 10 to 40 people at one of Prince William County’s oldest homes. Enjoy a guided tour of the grounds and house. Learn about the unique and interesting residents that have called Rippon Lodge home from 1747 to modern times. Please note that house tours are 45 minutes and the upper floor is not handicapped assessible. The ground tours are an additional 45 minutes. Grounds tours are optional and participants should be able to walk unpaved trails.
Then sit down to a gourmet meal. Conduct a business meeting, lead a book club discussion, throw a baby or wedding shower, or just spend a relaxing day out with friends.
Tranquil views of Neabsco Creek and the Potomac River will make your gathering a one of a kind experience.
Luncheon and picnic particulars:
- $25 per person and advanced reservations are required.
- Minimum booking must be for 10. No more than 20 can be accommodated for luncheons and 40 for a picnic.
- Luncheons/ picnics must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Picnics are available during warm weather months.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Deposits are not refundable if luncheon is canceled less than two weeks before the event.
- Final participant numbers and payment are due five days before scheduled luncheon/picnic.
- Special accommodations for food allergies and dietary restrictions can be made with advanced notification.
- Choose from three menu options. Only one menu option per group.
- Rates apply to the current season and may change.
Chunky Chicken Salad
Pasta Salad with vegetables and white balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Spinach Salad with cranberries, goat cheese, hearts of palm, mandarin oranges, and tomatoes topped with your choice of chicken or shrimp
Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken Wrap
Mediterranean Pasta Salad