Rippon Lodge Luncheons and Picnics
Are you looking for a breathtaking setting for your next gathering?
Host a luncheon or picnic for your group of 10 to 40 people at one of Prince William County's oldest homes. Our catered luncheons are a wonderful and unique way for groups to conduct a business meeting, lead a book club discussion, throw a baby or wedding shower, or just spend a relaxing day out with friends. Afterwards, enjoy a guided tour of the grounds and house, and learn about the unique and interesting residents that have called Rippon Lodge home from 1747 to modern times. Tranquil views of Neabsco Creek and the Potomac River will make your gathering a one of a kind experience.
Please note that house tours are 45 minutes and the upper floor is not handicapped accessible. The ground tours are an additional 45 minutes. Grounds tours are optional and participants should be able to walk unpaved trails.
Luncheon and picnic particulars:
- $25 per person and advanced reservations are required.
- Minimum booking for luncheons are 10 people. No more than 24 may be accommodated for inside luncheons, and up to a maximum of 40 for an outdoor luncheon/picnic.
- Luncheons/picnics must be booked at least four weeks in advance. Picnics are available during warm weather months.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Deposits are not refundable if luncheon is canceled less than two weeks before the event.
- Final participant numbers and payment are due five (5) days before scheduled luncheon/picnic.
- Special accommodations for food allergies and dietary restrictions may be made with advanced notification.
- Rates apply to the current season and may change.
- Choose from four menu options. Only one menu option per group.