***Dial 9-1-1 in a life-threatening emergency.***
Remain calm and provide as much information as you can to the operator.
For all other matters, please call 703-792-6500. Someone is available to take your call 24 hours-a-day.
If you would like to speak to a police officer about a situation that is criminal
in nature please contact:
- The Central District is currently under construction
- The Eastern District desk officer at 703-792-7200
- The Western District desk officer at 703-792-5111
If you wish to speak to a magistrate, you must
appear in person at either of their two offices in the following locations:
- 15948 Donald Curtis Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191 (Woodbridge/eastern Prince William County).
- 9320 Lee Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110 (Manassas/western Prince William County).
- The Office of the Magistrate in Manassas is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays and weekends. Hours at the Woodbridge are subject to vary.
If you wish to make a complaint, or leave a compliment, please click this link.
Frequently Requested Numbers
|Property Crimes - East
|Property Crimes - West
|Office of Professional Standards
|Youth Services and Special Victims Bureaus
|Public Information Office
|Recruiting (Employment) and Personnel
**If your question is about a traffic citation you MUST call the number listed on the citation for assistance.
|Narcotics, Vice, Gangs
|Commander - Central PWC (Patrol)||703-792-7096|
|Commander - Eastern PWC (Patrol)
|Commander - Western PWC (Patrol)