How Do I Pay/Contest a Parking Ticket?
1. Pay the fine in person at one of the following locations between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for holidays):
Taxpayer Services, James J. McCoart Administration Building, 1 County Complex Court, Prince William, VA 22192
Prince William County Police Licensing Section, 8406 Kao Circle, Manassas, VA 20110
2. Pay the fine by mailing the citation, along with a check or money order payable to PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, to Prince William County, Citation Processing Center, P.O. Box 6649, Rockville, MD 20849-6649.
DO NOT SEND CASH. Affix the citation number to your check or money order.
3. Pay the fine online. To pay online, click Pay Parking Ticket.
4. Contest the parking citation by appearing in person at one of the following locations between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for holidays):
- Eastern District Police Station (Gar-Field), 15948 Donald Curtis Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Western District Police Station, 8900 Freedom Center Boulevard, Manassas, VA 20109
- Office of the Chief of Police, James J. McCoart Administration Building, 1 County Complex Court, Prince William, VA 22192
5. For payment information only, call 703-792-6687 or 703-792-6593, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Failure to pay or contest the citation within thirty (30) days of the issue date will result in additional penalties. If you have unpaid parking citations your vehicle may be towed and impounded, or renewal of your vehicle registration may be refused.