Sign In

Trending Searches:     FY2016 Budget | TaxesParks | Library

Police Department
Abandoned or Inoperative Vehicles

Abandoned or Inoperative Vehicles 

Abandoned vehicles

The Prince William County Code restricts the parking of inoperative or abandoned vehicles on private property. If you wish to report a violation occurring on public property, call the Police Department non-emergency number at 703-792-6500.

For violations occurring on private property, call the Police Department's Inoperable Vehicle Unit at 703-792-5213 to speak with the Inoperable Vehicle officer.


You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.