Temporary Office and Construction Trailers
Zoning approval is required for all temporary office and construction trailers.
- For construction trailers, obtain a building release letter (for trailer only) from the Land Development Division of the Department of Development Services.
- Submit the application fee.
- Provide three (3) copies (to-scale) of the approved Prince William County site plan, with the office and/or construction trailer drawn to scale and all dimensions labeled.
- Provide the exact address or GPIN for the location of the trailer.
- Trailer cannot be located in any easement, unless applicant provides written permission from the easement holder.
- Trailer must maintain the setback requirements of the zoning district for the site.
- Trailer shall not be located in any right-of-way.
- Off-site trailers are not permitted (i.e. in an area not shown on the approved site plan).
- Zoning approval is for construction office or business office uses only.
For more information on Temporary Office and Construction Trailers, call (703)792-6830.