To apply for zoning approval for signs:
- All submission requirements as specified on the application below must be met:
- Pay fees in accordance to the Fee Schedule;
- Information on the checklist and the drawing must match;
- Site plan and sign diagrams to be submitted by the applicant in triplicate;
- All site plan drawings and sign diagrams submitted must be drawn to scale;
- If a freestanding sign is located within any easement, applicant must have written authorization from the easement holder.
- Signs typically take up to 30 days for processing review.
- Any specific requirements are subject to the Prince William County Zoning Ordinance (Chapter 32, Article II, Part 250 , Division 2 for sign regulations) and any applicable rezoning proffers or Special Use Permit (SUP) conditions.
For additional questions please call 703-792-6830.