To apply for zoning approval for signs:
- All submission requirements as specified on the Sign Application and Checklist must be met;
- Fees, in accordance to the Fee Schedule:
- New Sign / Temporary Sign
- Temporary Sign deposit fee
- Sign application checklist is to be submitted with all sign applications;
- Information on the checklist and the drawing must match;
- Site plan and sign diagrams to be submitted by the applicant in triplicate;
- All site plan drawings and sign diagrams submitted must be drawn to scale;
- If a freestanding sign is located within any easement, applicant must have written authorization from the easement holder.
Please note: any specific requirements are subject to the Prince William County Zoning Ordinance
(Chapter 32, Article II, Part 250 , Division 2 for sign regulations) and any applicable rezoning proffers or Special Use Permit (SUP) conditions.
For information on Signs, call (703)792-6830.