Community Conversations on the Comprehensive Plan
Citizen involvement in developing the 2040 Comprehensive Plan is critical. Share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions with the Planning Office and other County agencies to help shape the ongoing Comprehensive Plan update and the future of Prince William County by:
DOWNLOADING our new Mobile and desktop app (guidebook) to access Comprehensive Plan Information and to submit your comments and questions!
- Taking the SURVEY on the Mobility Chapter created by the Planning Office and Transportation Department. The survey takes only a few minutes to complete and asks about non-motorized (i.e. bicycle, pedestrian) and mass transit modes of transportation, as well as your opinions about vehicle transportation networks and connectivity.
- ATTENDING the Community Needs Assessment Forums with Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Submitting comments on the PLANNING COMMENT FORM
- Emailing the Planning Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Planning Office at 703-792-7615
Help us keep Prince William a Community of Choice!
notes from the Community Conversations on the Comprehensive Plan held on October 30, November 13, and November 14, 2018.
View the Comprehensive Plan Update Schedule
On August 3, 2016, the Board of County Supervisors approved the
scope of work for the Comprehensive Plan Update.
Planning Commission work sessions and subsequent meetings will be announced on each chapter web page as they are scheduled. All meetings will be open to the public.
Subscribe to the Planning Announcements via eNotifications.