Scott D. Eagles Skatepark is a concrete street-skating park designed by East Coast Skateboarders.
The spacious 60-ft kidney bowl is situated next to the 6300 sq. ft. open-flow course, designed with several ledges, stairs, grind rails, ramps and jumps. The design incorporates the original 11-ft. drop vert ramp.
The skatepark is located at Veterans Memorial Park,
14300 Veterans Drive, Woodbridge, VA., 22191.
THE RULES FOR USING THE SKATE PARK - Know your abilities and stay within them.
When you enter this facility, you assume all risks and responsibilities that are inherent to extreme sports activities which could
result in harm to yourself, others, and/or property.
- Skate park is designed for skateboarding and in-line skating.
- Persons 12 years of age or younger must be supervised by an adult.
- Protective equipment including helmets, knee pads and elbow pads must be used at all times.
- No ramps or other obstacles are to be brought into the park.
- Do not use facility if a hazardous condition exists (rain, snow, ice and darkness).
- Be courteous and respectful of others. Take turns.
- Enjoy your skate park!
This free park is self-maintained and skaters participate at their own risks. In an emergency, call 911.
Please call (703) 792-8794 with concerns or questions related to the skate park.