- The gym is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for Open Basketball.
- The gym is open Tuesday and Thursday for Open Soccer.
- The times for open gym varies. For more information call 703-491-2183.
- Anyone under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older.
- The fee per person is $3.
- Childcare preschool program, encouraging concepts of numbers, colors, alphabet letters, music, and shapes.
- For ages 3-5, classes offered 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (Tues./Thurs. & Mon./Wed./Fri. available as well).
- Child must be potty-trained and meet entrance requirements by September 30, 2013.
- Copies of Physical Exam, Immunization Record and Birth Certificate required by the first day of class.
- To register, call 703-491-2183
- Sports Clinics
- Various youth interest/educational short-term courses
- Check back often! Offerings subject to change and new additions. Visit our Classes & Camps Registration link to browse.
Dance Program dance programs_2013.pdf
Veterans Memorial Park invites dancers - and newcomers - to join in the fun! Our year-round dance program runs September 16 - June 16. Registration is accepted throughout the year. Placement for students is determined by instructors.
- Affordable monthly fees
- Performance opportunities
- Experienced professional dancers as teachers
- Featuring ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, ballroom, modern and hip hop
We offer dance classes for children ages 2 - 13 in ballet, hip hop and tap. We offer a performing company for students seeking more opportunities to dance. All students are welcome to perform in our yearly Nutcracker and our year-end ballet performance.
Summer dance camps coming soon!