Silver Lake Regional Park is a designated passive recreation park with 230 acres of rolling meadows, pine forests and a 23-acre lake fed by Little Bull Run Stream. The park opens at sunrise and closes at sunset.
Silver Lake Dam Project Update
Over the next two weeks, PWC Public Works will be lowering the water level of the lake by approximately 6.5 ft. This will enable Public Works to continue the much needed improvements to the Silver Lake dam.
We will continue to post updates to this page as they are received.
- Four miles of multipurpose trails shared by hikers and equestrians.
- Picnic areas with tables and permanent grills (personal grills not permitted).
- Restroom facility is available from April through late October.
- Bank fishing for bluegill and largemouth bass fish.
- No gas powered watercraft is permitted on the lake.
- Use of electric trolling motors for individuals with disabilities who cannot manually row or paddle their watercraft
permitted on a case-by-case basis. For more information, CLICK HERE.
Trash In/ Trash Out Policy
There are no trash cans at Silver Lake Park. Park visitors are responsible for removal of their own trash.
What you bring into the park, you must take out of the park.
Let's keep our park clean and trash-free!