Looking Ahead To Spring
Spring Break Camps
One Day Workshops
- Family Archery Day (age 8+) Apr 13, 9a-12p Learn More
- USA Archery Level I - Instructor Course (age 15+) Mar 23, 8:30a-4:30p Learn More
About the Park
Located next to the Marine Corps Heritage Museum, and minutes from I-95, Locust Shade park offers much more than scenic beauty, tranquil water, and picturesque trails.
The park is open year round from 7:00 a.m. to dusk. Park and Trail Map
- Boat rentals
- 8 Pavilions (available to rent)
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball courts
- 3.2 miles of scenic nature trails
- 15-station fitness trail
- Batting Cages*
- 25-station golf driving range*
- 18-hole miniature golf course*
There is also an eight-acre pond and marina for boat rentals that is open year-round for fishing from park opening until 30 minutes prior to posted park closing time.
Jean C. Smith Amphitheater
The park is home to the Jean C. Smith Amphitheater, a 400-seat outdoor performance venue that presents family entertainment during the summer season. Programs run May through August, please
see amphitheater schedule
for more details.