Lake Ridge Park & Marina
Located directly on the Occoquan Reservoir, in the Lake Ridge community, this 74 acre park maintains unencumbered public access to the Occoquan Water Trail with breath-taking views. The Lake Ridge Park Marina offers three-season boat rentals, with a Universal Access Boat Launch and dock access. For land recreation, visitors will enjoy mini-golf, playground areas, horseshoe pits and nature trails.
Marina is closed for the season
- Canoes, pedal boats, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and jon boats (for rent)
- Universal boat launch and dock
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- 1.2 miles of hiking trails
- Picnic tables and grills
- Pavilions (for rent)
BOATING AND FISHING
Bring your own boat (max. 9.9hp) to launch on the boat ramp or rent one at the marina. Enjoy bank fishing, too!
• 9-Hole Golf Course & Mini-Golf - (703) 494-5564
• Marina, Park & Pavilion Rentals - (703) 494-5565