NOTICE: Phone lines at Lake Ridge Park & Marina are currently down. We will update this page as the situation changes.
Please call (703) 790-7060 for information about the park, marina or programming.
Lake Ridge Park & Marina open for the 2016 Season.
Located directly on the Occoquan Reservoir, in the Lake Ridge community, this 74 acre park maintains unencumbered public access to the Occoquan Water Trail with breath-taking views.The Lake Ridge Park Marina offers three-season boat rentals, with a Universal Access Boat Launch and dock access. For land recreation, visitors will enjoy mini-golf, playground areas, horseshoe pits and nature trails.
- Weekends Only - April 2 through May 29
- Hours - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Pavilions with outdoor grills are available to rent for family gatherings and group outings.
- Canoes, pedal boats, kayaks and jon boats (for rent)
- Universal boat launch and dock
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- 1.2 miles of hiking trails
- Picnic tables and grills
- Pavilions (for rent)
BOATING AND FISHING
Bring your own boat (max. 9.9hp) to launch on the boat ramp or rent one at the marina. Enjoy bank fishing, too!
• 9-Hole Golf Course & Mini-Golf - (703) 494-5564
• Marina, Park & Pavilion Rentals - (703) 494-5565