OUR AQUATICS AREA
- 25-yard heated indoor pool with gradual entry ramp
- 16-person Whirlpool
- Open swim and lap swim times available
- Available for rentals
POOL & AQUATICS AREA GUIDELINES
- Youth under 12 years of age must be supervised by a
responsible person age 16 or older.
- Proper swimwear required.
- Air flotation devices are not permitted.
- Approved life jackets are available.
Learn To Swim Program
Learning to swim is important. In the U.S., drowning is the second leading cause of injury/death of infants and children under 15.
Our swim program follows American Red Cross guidelines, and all teachers are certified Water Safety Instructors. Classes are
offered year round for infants (6 months) through adults.
Swim Level Screening
- Assessment of swimming abilities for classes, high school sports, etc. By appointment only. Fee: $4.00.
Private Swim Lessons
- Improve specific techniques, gain overall confidence or focus on advanced skills with our one-on-one or semi-private
(two people) classes. For more information, contact:
- Mike Young , Aquatics Specialist II, or call (703) 670-7112, ext. 232
- Ryan O'Neal, Aquatics Specialist I, or call (703) 670-7112, ext. 233
Water Aerobics Classes
- The buoyancy of the water eases strain on joints and muscles while creating resistance to improve strength. Swimming skills are not required. Classes are offered Monday - Friday mornings. Group Fitness Schedule for Aquatics/Land.
- Family Swim is available during all open swim hours. View our Open/Lap Swim Schedule. Fee: $14.00 for up to
four family members.
Splash n' Play
- Aquatics play time for parents and children 5 and under. Every Friday from 11am - 12:30pm. No pre-registration required. Fee: $4.50 per child. No charge for parent/guardian.