AQUATICS CENTER POOL
The Aquatics Center features two whirlpools,
two saunas, a 40-meter heated indoor pool available for lap swim, family, recreation, open swim and classes, and a leisure pool. The gradual-entry leisure pool has a maximum depth of 3' 8", making it the perfect place for young children. After-hours pool rentals are available. The Aquatics Center maintains different hours than the Fitness Center (please consult below).
View Aquatics/Land Schedule
Unsure of which swim class you're ready for? We offer in-water skill screening at any one of our community pools. Cost is $4 per student, by advance appointment only. Please contact 703-670-7115 ext. 248 for outdoor pools and 703-670-7112 ext. 249 at SBDCRC or 703-730-1000 for Chinn.
Group LessonsLearn with your peers and new friends of a similar swim level! Our most affordable swim class option.
Improve specific techniques, build confidence in the water or focus on advanced skills with our one-on-one classes. Available times vary per location. Call facility to set up your schedule. Fee: $180 for six 30-min lessons.
Private Swim Lessons
Interested in learning to swim as a family? You can group your children together in a semi-private class for thorough instruction. Fee: $180 + $55 per each additional person.
Semi-Private Swim Lessons
- AQUA-FIT: Hi-Lo aerobics class in shallow water.
- AQUA-ZUMBA: Zumba "pool party" bring flavor to the water as you move to music from all over the world in this cardio & body conditioning class
- "BACK" IN SHAPE: Relieve back pain as you exercise in warm, shallow water - emphasis on back, leg and abdominal strengthening.
- GENTLE JOINTS: Relax stiffened joints, strengthen bones and muscles & increase energy in this warm water class
- DEEP WATER: Hi-Lo intensity aerobics class in deep water.
- LIQUID STRETCH: A 30-minute flexibility training session in warm water.
- SPLASHY SENIORS: A warm water class with highlights on cardio conditioning, muscle strengthening and strectching for our senior population