Children must meet entrance age requirements by September 30th of the year of enrollment. Copies of a current Physical Exam, Immunization Record, and Child Verification (Birth Certificate or other documents) must be viewed by the first day of class. Returning students receive priority registration each month.
Our playschool programs are licensed and exceed Virginia State Child Care Licensing Standards.
- First Steps (age: 24 months; potty training is not required.)
- Toddler Adventure (age: 30 months; potty training is not required.)
- 3-K (ages: 3 yrs. to 5 yrs.; potty training is required.)
- Pre-K (ages: 4 yrs. to 5 yrs.; potty training is required.)
PWC Parks & Rec offer four levels of age appropriate playschool programming, in a safe and nurturing environment, at four convenient locations:
- 2014-2015 Playschool Manual.pdf