Fondly referred to as "The Barn" by longtime area residents, the Community Center offers a variety of affordable recreation programs and enrichment classes for citizens all ages. Ben Lomond is home to a premier dance program and Playschool.
WE OFFER SOMETHING FOR ALL!
- Dance: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop,
- Children's Instructional classes: Munchkin Movers, Look What I Made, Eruption of Fun and Jump n Jack Kids
- Youth Instructional Classes: Neighborhood Science Experiments, Art w/Master and Let's Paint
- Adult Fitness: Zumba Fitness, Keiki Hula and Hot Hula Fitness
- Active Adults: Lindy Hop, Line Dancing, East Coast Swing and Ballroom Dancing
- Family Programs: Family Fun Day, Daddy Daughter Dance and Dance Tea Party
British Soccer Spring Skills Development Program
Pat White Center at Ben Lomond is proud to offer the area's fastest growing soccer experience - 6 week Spring Skills Program partnering with British Soccer Academy. All players will receive a 1 hour training session per week for 6 weeks.
DATES: April 10- May 15th
TIME: 2:30pm -3:30pm 2-3 year olds
3:30pm - 4:30pm 4-6 year olds
4:30pm - 5:30pm 6-12 year olds
Location: Ben Lomond Park
COST: $80 per player
Register online www.challengersports.com