Fondly referred to as "The Barn" by longtime area residents, the community center offers a variety of affordable recreation programs and enrichment classes for citizens all ages.
Pat White Center is known for our premier dance program and Playschool program, but we offer a variety of programs for
all ages and all levels:
- Licensed Preschool Program: 3 yrs. and 4-5 yrs.
- Dance: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop,
- Fitness: Candlelight Yoga, Barre Fitness and Tai Chi
- Active Adults: Beginning Belly Dancing, Beginning East Coast Swing and Active Adult classes for ages 55+
- Family Programs: Family Barn Dance Night, Celebration of Families,
Fall 2017/18 Preschool Registration begins with the distribution of the Spring/Summer Leisure, anticipated in Mid April.
English language learning
English Language Learning classes are for individuals 18 years of age and older who have a native language other than English. Various Classes offer various levels and specializations designed to meet the needs of the learner. The Pat White Center at Ben Lomond will offer the Beginning, Low and Advanced Classes.
High school equivalency
Adult basic Education(ABE)/Pre-GED instruction is for individuals 18 years of age and older whose basic reading, math, and or writing skills are below the ninth grade level of achievement. In addition to classroom instruction, GED Distance Education is offered.
For more information on English Language Learning and High School Equivalency please contact: