Sign In

Trending Searches: Job OpportunitiesParks | Library

Pat White Center at Ben Lomond
Ben Lomond Rentals Outdoor


Ben Lomond Community Center is your contact for the beautiful parks at James Long Park in Haymarket and Nokesville Park in Nokesville. Field rentals must be made through the Sports Services division. Please call 703-792-4243, Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Pavilion rentals call 703-792-8320 or email


​Small (capacity 25 persons) ​$60
​Large (capacity 200 persons) ​$295
​Extra-Large (capacity 201-300 persons) ​$345

James Long Park (Trail and Amenities Map)
Three available pavilions (one large, two small), an equestrian ring, sports fields (soccer, baseball, basketball, and tennis - rentals, see below), and more. For directions, click here.

  • Large pavilion measures 60’ x 30’ and includes 16 picnic tables, two large grills, water and electric access, two horseshoe pits, and trash cans.
  • Small pavilions measure 30’ x 22’ and include: 4 picnic tables, 2 small grills, and trash cans.

Nokesville Park (Trail and Amenities Map)
Offers one large pavilion, sand volleyball court, a horseshoe pit, baseball fields, soccer fields, and more. For directions, click here.

  • Large pavilion measures 60’ x 30’, and includes 13 picnic tables, corner benches, trash cans, and adjacency to the playground. Electricity available.  
Alcohol Use

Alcohol is permitted at both Long Park and Nokesville Park by license only. To obtain a Banquet License for the use of alcohol, you must:

  • Submit your pavilion contract and a “Request For Alcohol” to us, no later than (30) days before your event.
  • Submit a payment of $40 to the Prince William County Department of Parks & Recreation
  • Complete an ABC Board application and submit it, along with a payment of $55 ($40 State license fee and $15 Non-Refundable fee) to the ABC Board. You can do this in person, by mail, or online. Per ABC Board regulations, this process must be completed no later than (7) business days prior to your event.
    • Submit application and payment in person
      Print & complete this application or obtain it from our office. Submit your completed application, a copy of your Parks & Recreation rental contract, and payment to the local ABC office, located at 6308 Grovedale Dr., Alexandria, VA., 22310.
    • Submit application and payment by mail
      Print this application or obtain it from our office. Mail your completed application, Parks & Recreation rental contract, and payment to the local ABC office, located at 6308 Grovedale Dr., Alexandria, VA., 22310.
    • Submit application and payment online
      Visit this website. Register and follow the instructions given. You will need to provide the local ABC office with a copy of your Park Authority rental contract -please call the Alexandria ABC office at 703-313-4432 for instructions on how to fax your rental contract to them. Please note that you can only pay by credit card online.
  • No alcohol will be permitted at teenage parties or children’s birthday parties.
  • You must post your alcohol permit throughout your event.
  • The person listed on the permit must be present at all times during the event.
  • Alcohol consumption must end no later than one hour before the scheduled end time of your event.

For more information please call 703-792-8320 or email


You are now leaving the official Prince William County Government website.