Dance Open House: September 13th - 9a-Noon
Ben Lomond Dance invites dancers - and newcomers - to join in the fun! Our year-round dance program runs in three sessions:
- Session 1: September 15 - September 20
- Session 2: January 4 - May 2
- Session 3: May 3 - June 13
Registration is accepted throughout the year. Placement for students is determined by instructors.
Call 703-792-8323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New expanded dance program with three locations - Ben Lomond Community Center, Sharron Baucom Dale City Recreation Center and Veterans Memorial Park
- Program runs September through June
- Affordable monthly fees
- Performance opportunities
- Experienced professional dancers as teachers
- Featuring ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, ballroom, modern and hiphop
We offer dance classes for children ages 2 - 17 in ballet, pointe, jazz, hip hop and tap. We offer a performing company for students seeking more opportunities to dance. All students are welcome to perform in our yearly Nutcracker, Jazz Tap Recital and our year-end ballet performance.
Ben Lomond Community Center - Upcoming Classes
We offer adult instruction in ballet, tap, and jazz classes for ages 18+. Visit the registration page for more details or call 703-792-8320.