To register for these programs, call the Sharron Baucom Dale City Recreation Center and speak to a Customer Service staff member.
SBDCRC offers basic packages to get you started, as well as buddy training, post-rehabilitation and triathlon coaching, one-time fitness profiles and multi-session packages. Our nationally-certified trainers design customized fitness plans, giving you the individualized attention, motivation and guidance you need to succeed.
- AFRO-BRAZILIAN: High-energy class melding African, Brazilian and Caribbean dance moves.
- TRX® CIRCUIT & BODY BLAST: Suspension training system using body weight to train for strength and stability.
- CORE ACTIVE: Combines cardio and core for a high-energy experience.
- FITNESS BOXING: Boxing moves work in a whole new way to improve your total body fitness.
- YOGA: Focus on flexibility and strength and mediation. All levels welcome. Family Yoga, Power Yoga and Gentle Yoga classes.
- HIP HOP CARDIO: An intense cardiovascular workout from basic hip hop movements and technique.
- PILATES MAT: Core training at its best! Gentle strength movements and floor positions using body weight as resistance.
- SPINNING®: Cycling class with an emphasis on strength, intensity and endurance.
- BOOT CAMP: Marine-inspired workout
- CIRCUIT TRAINING: For ages 16+, using weight machines with a mix of cardio segments
- STEP & PUMP: Combination of Step Aerobics and muscle training using resistance equipment.
- ZUMBA®: Low-impact aerobic interval workout incorporating Latin American and Middle Eastern dance (also check out Zuper Zumba® that includes resistance work!)
- AQUATIC BODY CONDITIONING (ABC): Combination high/low cardiovascular and strength workout in shallow water.
- AQUA ZUMBA®: An exhilarating dancing pool party experience including cardio conditioning and toning.
- AQUA BOOT CAMP: A challenging and fun class taught in deep water!
- AM ENERGIZER: Combination high/low cardiovascular workout in shallow water.
- DEEP FIT: Working in the deep end, using buoyancy devices, we work to improve your core strength and stamina.