RATES and CAPACITIES
40 Person Capacity
$45 per hour
20 Person Capacity
$35 per hour
Room A & B
60 Person Capacity
$70 per hour
125 Person Capacity
$115 per hour
There is an additional $15/hr building supervisor fee that is charged for any rental during non business hours. There is a $15/hr building supervisor fee charged for a second building supervisor for groups of 75-125 people who are having a DJ.
Rooms A, B and A/B are all subject to a $100 Security Deposit. The Assembly Room is subject to a $200 Security Deposit. Security Deposits are fully refundable after your event, provided there is no damage to the room.
All rentals with 100 or more participants, or any rentals requesting a DJ, are subject to an additional $25 per hour fee, which will provide for an additional Security Officer. Management approval is also required for these rentals.
Rooms A, B, and A/B include the use of 10 rectangular tables and 60 chairs. There is no cooking facility available. Total room size is 45’ x 26’, and features wall-to-wall carpet.
The Assembly Room includes the use of 14 round tables, 2 rectangular tables, and 125 chairs. There is no cooking facility available. However, there is a commercial refrigerator available. The wood floor measures 24’x45’, and the carpeted area measures 28’ x 31’.
- A deposit is required to secure the date you desire.
WE DO NOT PENCIL IN. The deposit will vary depending on the size of your group.
- Rentals involving 100 or more participants, or all rentals requesting a DJ, must submit their contract no later than 30 days in advance of the requested rental date. Rentals involving less than 100 participants must submit their contract no later than 14 days in advance of the requested rental date.
- All fees are due 14 days in advance of your scheduled rental date. Security Deposits will be refunded 2 – 14 business days after your event, depending on the method of payment, provided there is no damage to the room and you fulfilled the terms of your contract.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of the scheduled date will forfeit 25% or $25 (whichever is greater) of the remitted fee, in addition to a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of scheduled rental date will forfeit 100% of the remitted fee.
- We do not allow any alcohol in our facility, in the parking lot, or anywhere on the grounds at any time.
There is no smoking allowed in the building at any time.
- All teenage parties must be invitation-only, and must include 1-2 adults at the front door at all times to check in guests. You are required to provide 1 adult chaperone for every 10 children under the age of 18 for all rentals involving minors. Rentals involving minors must not proceed past 11:00pm.
- Please include set-up and clean-up times in your scheduled time frame. Set-up includes: setting up tables and chairs, decorating, and bringing in food, decorations, equipment, etc. Clean-up includes: taking down all decorations, wiping down and putting away all tables and chairs, emptying all trash cans, removing items from the refrigerator (Assembly Room only), and taking all trash to the outdoor dumpster.
- All rental participants must be out of the building and parking lot by the ending time stated on your contract.
Please call 703-792-8320 or email
email@example.com for more information or stop by and reserve a room for that special event.