The Prince William Public Library System (PWPLS) and Library Board of Trustees are beginning a strategic plan process to develop and implement strategic direction for the next five years.
The Prince William Public Library is the literacy and lifelong learning catalyst for Prince William County and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park. With this role, the Library is a crucial quality of life component across the region. With the strategic plan process, our goal will be to identify outcomes that are pertinent to continue to contribute to the quality of life for the entire community.
The process will involve community leaders, Library stakeholders and the public allowing the entire community to participate in an interconnected vision for the Prince William Public Library System.
- Visit a library or go to our online survey to answer the Question of the Week survey (when it is live).
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the progress of the plan.
- Like us! We will post about the plan and ask for input on our social platforms.
- Fill out our public surveys below (surveys will be announced on our webpage and social platforms):
- Find your Library Trustee.
- Contact us at any time - email@example.com or 703-792-8150
- Media Information - Article
Join us for presentations and discussion on the possible futures of Central and Potomac Community Libraries.
November 4, 2017
Potomac Community Library at 10:00 a.m.
Central Community Library at 2:00 p.m.
Light refreshments will be provided
Each with their own distinct history and service successes, Central and Potomac Community Libraries have been serving our community for over 40 years. As part of this strategic planning process, it is important that PWPLS gather community input to help shape the future of these two facilities. Please join us on November 4 to hear about future possibilities and to also provide your feedback.