for Middle and High School Students
Thursday, June 1 - Friday, September 15, 2017
Art in any medium, Poetry or Short Stories.
Prizes in each category for middle and high school students and a Grand Prize Winner!
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, technique, presentation, and emotional impact.
- Written works must be submitted online (submit form below) or by email to:
Chinn Park Children's Department .
Only digital art will be accepted electronically.
- Competitors may submit a maximum of two entries.
- Short stories may be no longer than 5 pages.
- Prizes will be awarded at the
Creative Arts Showcase on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at Chinn Park Regional Library.
- Participants must be residents of Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park.
- The deadline for entries is Friday, September 15, 2017.
- Artwork must be picked up by December 1, 2017.
Funded by the Friends of the Chinn Park Regional Library.
Please print and submit this form with your art entry to:
The Children's and Young Adult Department
Chinn Park Regional Library
13065 Chinn Park Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22192-5073
Poetry and Short Story Entries:
Attach poetry or short stories file(s) to this submittal.
The deadline for submission is 9:00 p.m. Friday, September 15 2017