The Prince William Public Library System (PWPLS) and Library Board of Trustees are beginning a strategic plan process to develop and implement strategic direction for the next five years.
The Prince William Public Library is the literacy and lifelong learning catalyst for Prince William County and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park. With this role, the Library is a crucial quality of life component across the region. With the strategic plan process, our goal will be to identify outcomes that are pertinent to continue to contribute to the quality of life for the entire community.
The process will involve community leaders, Library stakeholders and the public allowing the entire community to participate in an interconnected vision for the Prince William Public Library System.
- Our "Questions of the Week" are now over, thanks for participating.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the progress of the plan.
- Missed the Community Facilities Forums? Don't worry, you can access the presentations below:
- Like us! We will post about the plan and ask for input on our social platforms.
- Thank you for filling out our public survey as it is closed now.
- Find your Library Trustee.
- Contact us at any time - email@example.com or 703-792-8150
- Media Information - Article