Welcome to SmartALEC Mobile Printing
Library cardholders can wirelessly print to library printers from their computer, laptop, tablet, phone, or other mobile device. Once you have submitted your print job, you can pick up the job from a library print release station. Upload your document from any location and device.
SmartALEC mobile printing is available at
Bull Run Regional Library,
Central Community Library,
Chinn Park Regional Library and
Montclair Community Library.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCEPTING THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
The Library is not responsible for printing errors related to the configuration of your own equipment or software.
You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions and communications you send or receive using the SmartALEC service through the Library's website or a personal device.
You agree not to distribute, or otherwise publish, with the SmartALEC service, any communication and/or document which:
- Is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or abusive;
- Slanders, libels or defames any person or entity;
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any third party;
- Violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
- Contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You acknowledge that SmartAlec Mobile Printing is provided through Comprise Technologies, Inc., a private vendor, and that information shared through SmartAlec, including documents shared and/or uploaded through SmartAlec, are administered, stored and transmitted by Comprise Technologies, Inc. You acknowledge that documents uploaded to SmartAlec are stored for a limited time; currently documents are deleted after seven days.
You agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the
By proceeding, you agree to accept and assume all risks and responsibilities for any losses and damages that may arise from your use of SmartALEC.
By proceeding, you agree to relieve and release Prince William County and the Prince William Public Library System, their employees and agents, from all liability for any and all damages resulting from the use of this service or interruption of service of any kind.