Statistics for Fiscal Year 2012
The Library System’s past fiscal year, which ended on June 30th, yielded some pretty amazing statistics!
Did you know:
- This past fiscal year, library facilities were visited 1.3 million times!
- More than 3.7 million items were borrowed.
- Our four full service library Information staff answered 405,713 reference questions and an additional 106,623 questions were answered by the staff at our six neighborhood libraries.
- 2,378 programs were hosted with 100,211 people in attendance.
- 114,345 people used the Library System’s free public access computers for Internet access 304,045 times.
- The Library System’s Web, digital and Facebook pages were visited more than 5.8 million times!
- And thanks to the Library System’s many volunteers, 33,845 hours were donated to help with staffing our neighborhood libraries, assist with the summer reading program and complete an amazing number of projects!
The Library System wishes to thank its patrons, staff and volunteers for another successful and busy year!
Note: All statistics are from Fiscal Year 2012 (July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012).