How To Place A Hold Request On A Title:
- Search for the title you wish to request.
- Select the title in the search results and click Place Request. The log in form appears.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number and your password in the appropriate boxes.
- Click Log In. The request form appears.
- Select the name of the library where you want to pick up the item from the drop down list in the Pickup Library box.
- If you want to place a request but would like to wait for a future date to activate it type the date in the Activation Date box. If you do not change the date in this box your request will be activated immediately.
- Click Submit Request.
- Click Return to Search Results. Be sure to Log Out when you have finished placing holds and accessing your patron record.
Note: As of June 20th, 2011, there is no longer a fee to place a hold BUT there is a $0.50 fee for each hold NOT checked out by the Held-Till date on this notice. As of February 1, 2013, the maximum number of holds is 12 per cardholder.