for Middle and High School Students
June 1 - September 14, 2015
Art in any medium, Poetry or Short Stories.
Prizes in each category for middle and high school students and a Grand Prize Winner!
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, technique, presentation, and emotional impact.
- Attach written works to this web form and submit or submit by email to:
- Competitors may submit a maximum of two entries.
- Short Stories may be no longer than 5 pages.
- Prizes will be awarded at the Creative Arts Showcase on Sunday, October 19, 2014 at Chinn Park Regional Library.
- Participants must be residents of Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park.
- The deadline for entries is Monday, September 15, 2014.
- Artwork must be picked up by December 1, 2014.
Funded by the Friends of the Chinn Park Regional Library.
Please print and submit this form with your art entry to:
The Children's and Young Adult Department
Chinn Park Regional Library
13065 Chinn Park Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22192-5073
Poetry and Short Story Entries:
Attach poetry or short stories file(s) to this submittal.
Questions contact Youth Services:
The deadline for submission is 9:00 p.m. Monday, September 14, 2015