Ask a Librarian will:
- Provide short, factual answers to brief questions.
- Provide links to pertinent sites.
- Make every effort to answer questions within 2 business days.
- Suggest other sources if we are unable to answer your question with library resources.
- Some questions may require that you visit a library to work with librarians at the Information Desks.
- Issues pertaining to fines and fees need to be handled in person at any Prince William library.
Need immediate assistance? Just call the Information Desk at one of our full-service libraries or, try one of our electronic resources, available for use from your home computer. A Prince William Public Library System library card is needed to access the electronic resources.