Take the Challenge! Read 100 books before you graduate from high school. For students in grades 9 – 12 .
What's in it for me?
- Reading improves your vocabulary and test scores. Plus, reading prepares you for life after high school while helping you become a more creative, open-minded person.
- By registering for the 100 Books program, you'll be entered into drawings for an Apple Watch and other sweet prizes.
- For every 25 books you read, you'll get another drawing entry and a button.
- At 100 books, you'll receive a college supply kit, a brand-new book, and a Certificate of Completion.
How do I start?
- Fill out form below each time you read a book, making sure your first/last name and email are accurate each time.
- Read books from this list of suggestions or choose your own.
- We'll keep track of the number of books you read and will send you an email when you earn another drawing entry and/or button.
- Come in to any library at 25, 50, 75, and 100 books for your button and final reward.
Tag us in your reading adventures! #100Books
Is there anything else? Yes!
- For every book review you write, you'll get another drawing entry and we might publish your review on our Goodreads page!
- Come to our libraries for free Adulting 101 programs to learn new skills and life hacks.
- Check out our DIY resources and booklists available on the Young Adult web page.