Take the Challenge! Read 100 books before you graduate from high school. For students in grades 9 – 12.
What's in it for me?
- Reading improves your vocabulary and test scores. Plus, reading prepares you for life after high school while helping you become a more creative, open-minded person.
- For every 25 books you read, you'll get a prize and an entry for an Apple Watch.
- At 100 books, you'll receive a college supply kit and a Certificate of Completion.
How do I start?
- Create an account on
online or download the Beanstack app on your smartphone to get started.
- Log your books through Beanstack.
- Read books from this
list of suggestions or choose your own.
- We'll keep track of the number of books you read and will send you an email when you earn another prize and drawing entry.
- Come in to any library at 25, 50, 75, and 100 books for your prizes and final reward.
Tag us in your reading adventures! #100Books
Is there anything else? Yes!
- Writing reviews also earns additional entries into the grand prize drawing. We might even publish your review on our
- Come to our libraries for free Adulting 101 programs to learn new skills and life hacks.
- Check out our DIY resources and booklists available on the
Young Adult web page.