PAY TAXES ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE Payment Options
Payments for parking tickets, personal property and real estate taxes may be made online or by telephone using a credit or debit card. How The Payment Process Works
The County works directly with Official Payments to provide fast, convent, and easy payment options. Official Payments' proven, trusted internet and telephone systems enable citizens to pay everything from tax bills to parking citations, using their credit or debit cards. Service Fee
A service fee of 2.5% with a minimum $3.75 is added to all online and telephone transactions payments. The amount of the fee is calculated after the tax payment amount is entered. You will have the opportunity to review the fee amount, and to accept or cancel the transaction prior to authorizing the payment. Payment Instructions
Telephone Payment Instructions
- Have pen and paper at hand.
- Dial 1-888-2PAY TAX (1-888-272-9829)
- Press 3.
- Enter jurisdiction code 1036.
- Press 1 to pay Personal Property Tax.
Press 2 to pay Real Estate Tax.
- Enter the Account Number listed on the bill - Personal Property is an eight to eleven digit number, and Real Estate (RPC) a one to six digit number.
- Enter your payment card information.
- The system will verbally provide you with a receipt number for you to write down.
Who Do I Contact
If you have any questions or need help with your electronic payment please contact Official Payments Customer Service by calling 1-800-487-4567.
Services are available for disabled adults or other who require assistance in making a payment.
Telecommunication Relay Service (TRS) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To reach TRS dial 711. TRS operators can call 1-877-297-7457 and select option 5 for special assistance with Official Payments Services.
Services fees are collected by Official Payments. No part of the fee is collected by the County. Convenience Fee Schedule for online and telephone payments: