AY TAXES ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE
Payments for taxes may be made online or by telephone using a credit or debit card. How The Payment Process Works
The County works directly with Official Payments Corp. to provide convent online and telephone payment options. There is a fee for the use of this service that is collected by Official Payments. No part of the fee is collected by the County. Service Fee
When making a payment you will have the opportunity to review the fee and to accept or cancel the transaction prior to authorizing. The fee amount is calculated after the payment amount is entered.
|Service Fee Schedule |
|$0.01 to $150.00||$3.75|
|$150.01 to $99,999.00||2.5%|
How To Make A Payment
Click here to pay online tax.pwcgov.org
You will need your Tax Account number located top right on the billing statement.
Step-by-step instructions are displayed from the website.
- Have pen and paper at hand.
- Dial 1-888-2PAY TAX (1-888-272-9829).
- Press 3.
- Enter jurisdiction code 1036.
- Press 1 to pay Personal Property Tax.
Press 2 to pay Real Estate Tax.
- Enter the Account Number listed on the billing statement.
- Enter your payment card information.
- The system will verbally provide you with a receipt number for you to write down.
Who Do I Contact for help?
Services are available for those who require assistance in making a payment.
Telecommunication Relay Service (TRS) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To reach TRS dial 711. TRS operators can call 1-877-297-7457 and select option 5 for special assistance with Official Payments Services.