Welcome to the Prince William County Demographic Mapper! This interactive mapping tool allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Generate color maps of many demographic attributes by various U.S Census boundary types.
- Customize the data classification method.
- Customize the color scheme.
- Customize the number of data classes.
- See building footprints beneath transparent data layers at close zoom levels.
- Use the Identify Tool to select any geographic unit on the map and generate a demographic profile on the right side of the mapper. Hold the *control* key to select multiple geographic units at once.
- Export the map image and/or data profile of your selection to a PDF.
Currently, the following U.S. Census datasets are available on Demographic Mapper:
- 2016 American Community Survey (ACS) 5-Year Estimates: Block Groups, Census Tracts, County Subdivisions (magisterial districts)
- 2010 Census: Tabulation Blocks, Block Groups, Census Tracts, County Subdivisions (magisterial districts), Zip Codes
>> ACCESS PWC DEMOGRAPHIC MAPPER <<